Daily Laughter for Life

Finding ways to give you a better Dose of Laughter

Daily laughter for life

make your daily laughter for life a reading habit. Make a dose daily and you'll find relaxed, smiling and laughing !

An old man and a bottle

A 60-year old man went to his doctor to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a bottle and said, "Take this bottle home and give me back a sample tomorrow."

On next day, the 60-year old man came back to doctor's office and gives him the bottle, which is as clean and empty.

The doctor asks what happened, and the man explains, "Well, first I tried with my right hand, but nothing happened. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand - nothing. Then with her left, still nothing. She even tried with her mouth, Hell, we even called up the lady next door, and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."
The doctor was shocked. "You asked your NEIGHBOR?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we couldn't get that bottle open!"

1 comments:

  1. The_Sphinx's World said...
     

    hehehe...very funny!!

Post a Comment